The processing of your personal data is described in this policy. Please visit this page often for updates as this Policy may be modified or changed from time to time.
(A) This Policy
This Policy is published by Zaibh LLC. on behalf of itself, its subsidiaries, and its affiliates (collectively, "Company," "we," and "our"). It is directed at all third parties with whom we interact, such as clients, site visitors, app users, and other users of our services (collectively, "you"). In Section (S) below, defined terminology used in this Policy are explained.
Company serves as the Controller for the purposes of this Policy. The information practices pertaining to the Company's website ("Services") that are currently or in the future supplied are covered by this Policy. Information about how to reach us is given in Section (R) below.
This Policy may be modified or updated periodically to reflect changes to the applicable laws or to reflect changes in our practices with regard to the processing of personal data. We advise you to carefully read this Policy and to periodically check this page for any updates made in accordance with its conditions.
(B) Collection of Personal Data
Data collection: We may obtain personal information about you from the following sources:
- Data you provide: When you give us your Personal Data, we may be able to use it (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card).
- Interaction data: During the normal course of our relationship with you, we may gather or collect your Personal Data (e.g., if you purchase a service from us).
- Information you make public: We may get your Personal Data that you consciously choose to make public, including through social media (for instance, if you publicly post about us, we may gather data from your social media profile(s)).
- App data: When you download or use one of our Apps, we may access your Personal Data.
- Site information: When you visit one of our sites or utilize any tools or resources on a site or through a site, we may gather or receive your personal information.
- Information related to registration: When you use or sign up to use any of our Sites, Apps, or services, we may collect or access your Personal Data.
- Information about content and advertising: If you decide to engage with any third-party material or advertising on a site or in an app, we may obtain Personal Data about you from the pertinent third party.
- Information from third parties: We may get your Personal Data from third parties who give it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.).
(C) Creation of Personal Data
For internal administration and analysis, we may additionally collect Personal Data about you, such as data of your past purchases and records of your contacts with us.
(D) Personal Data Categories That We May Process
The following categories of personal information about you may be processed by us:
- Personal information, including a photograph and given name(s). Gender, date of birth, age, nationality, salutation, occupation, industry, and preferred language are all examples of demographic data.
- Contact information, including your public social media profile information, email address, phone number, and correspondence address (s).
- Consent records: documentation of any consents you may have given, including the occasion, mode, and details of the consent (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase information, including price data.
- Payment information, including invoice records, payment records, billing address, payment method, bank account number or credit card number, cardholder or accountholder name, card or account security information, the "valid from" and "expiry" dates of the card, BACS details, SWIFT details, IBAN details, payment amount, payment date, and records of checks.
- Information pertaining to our websites and mobile applications, including the following: device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language preferences, dates and times of connection to a website, app usage statistics, app settings, dates and times of connection to an app, location data, and other technical communications information (some of which may be Personal Data); username; password; security login information; usage data; aggregate statistical data
- Employer information: Where you connect with us in your capacity as an employee, please include your employer's contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email address, if applicable.
- Content and advertising data: a record of any interactions you may have had with our online content and advertising, a record of the content and advertising displayed on the pages or App screens that you were shown, and a record of any interactions you may have had with such content or advertising (including mouse hovers, mouse clicks, any forms you complete (including incomplete forms not submitted), and any touchscreen interactions).
- Views and opinions: All viewpoints and declarations of opinion that you communicate to us or make public about us on social media sites.
(E) Lawful basis for Processing Personal Data
Depending on the situation, we may rely on one or more of the following legal basis when processing your personal data for the purposes described in this policy:
- Consent: We may process your personal information if you have given us your prior, informed consent (this legal basis is only applied to processing that is completely voluntary; it is not applied to processing that is in any way necessary or mandatory);
- Necessity of a Contract: In the event that any contract you may have with us requires the processing of personal data, we may do so;
- Adherence to applicable law: In cases where the law requires us to process your personal data, we may do so;
- Vital interests: We may process your personal information when doing so is required to protect someone's vital interests;
- Legitimate interests: In cases where we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data to manage, operate, or promote our business and that interest is not conflicted with by your interests, basic rights, or freedoms, we may Process your Personal Data.
(F) Sensitive Personal Data
In the normal course of our company, we do not attempt to acquire or otherwise process your sensitive personal data. We depend on one of the following legal basis whenever processing your sensitive personal data becomes essential for whatever reason:
- Adherence to applicable legislation: We may process your sensitive personal data when doing so is called for or authorized by said law (for instance, to fulfill our diversity reporting duties);
- Detection and prevention of crime: In cases where processing is required for the apprehension or averting of crime (including fraud), we may use your sensitive personal data;
- Establishment, exercise, or defense of legal rights: We may use your sensitive personal information where doing so is required for such purposes as these.
- Consent: If we have received your previous, express consent in accordance with applicable legislation before processing your sensitive personal data, we may process your sensitive personal data in such situation (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way).